- Looks sexy when rocked
- Slim waist, sexy with a shake
- wow, so sexy wow, my heart is messed up…
Boys feel similar to the lyrics above when they see girls running in Sports Bras
I assure you, the photographers following this run will definitely press the shutter.
But the point is that every girl has a different breast size and shape. Sports bras are also available in a variety of styles.If you buy it and wear it it doesn’t fit your boobs, besides looking bad leading to our lack of confidence
It can also cause us to be injured. Discomfort during exercise or competition.
Therefore, it is crucial to choose a sports bra that suits every women.
This article has some great tips for choosing a sports bra.
Bra straps (chest) – This is where we sit around our ribs. not too tight
The trick to testing the fit is to insert two fingers between the bra and the body.
It’s neither too tight nor too loose if it fits. That means it’s the bra that fits you
Broken. Strap – should be comfortable and less stretchy. reduce chest movement
Wideband distributes weight better and feels more comfortable than narrowband.
During high-intensity exercise, the shoulder straps should not come off or press on our shoulders.
Cups: Padding wraps around the bust. Most are available in packages
Closed Bra – Most sports bras are worn over the head.
But some models also have a hook on the back.
You can also adjust the fit
Underwire (frame) – Helps support each breast. and can help reduce chest movement
1. Size – Size and How to Find Your Sports Bra Size
The first thing girls think about when buying a sports bra is size
Wearing the right size sports bra is the most important factor in keeping your body comfortable.Bras that are too large will not fit. A bra that is too small can make it difficult to move.Or their sports won’t be as good as they should be.
The look that suggests we’re wearing the wrong size sports bra
– Spilled milk!
– The shoulder straps are too loose
– overflow in the chest area
– Bra wrinkles do not stick to the chest
So what about bra sizes?
– The straps under the chest should support the weight just right. You should feel comfortable wearing it. and can breathe easily
– The cup area must lie flat on the hillock with no wrinkles
– Shoulder straps are tight and don’t puncture or fall off your shoulders
The best way to determine the right bra size is to measure your bust and cup size. we can do it ourselves. Or you can ask the staff at the sports bra store to help measure it.
- Measure your bust (Band Size)
- Measure just above the bust and below the armpits.
- For some girls whose rib shape may be smaller or larger than normal.
- Therefore, the size of the upper bust is the actual bust size.
How to measure your bust (bust size)
Measure around the fullest part of your bust. If there are decimals, round the size to the nearest inch.
- When girls know their size, they can choose to buy a sports bra that fits
- But each brand may have a different bra size, or a slightly different size.
- So when you go shopping, girls should again ask the store for our size.
2. Support – Support and how to find the right level of firmness
- The fit of a sports bra plays an important role in the activities and sports we love.
- We wanted a bra that tightened and reduced breast movement.
- When girls run or engage in high-intensity activities, their breasts can move in all directions.
- It’s not just moving up and down.
What are tights?
Different sports and activities will have different bra fits. like when we run,
We tend to do yoga without a sports bra. That’s because of every sports bra.
Our chests will be supported differently. So yoga bras may not be supportive enough.
When we do high-intensity exercise such as running
Encapsulated – A push-up bra that wraps around the breasts. Generally speaking, women with large breasts
Such bras should be used to support movement and impact.
- Compression – The classic bra provides an overall fit. This is a stress-free bra.
- Suitable for moderate to low impact activities. And those with smaller busts (A or B cup).
- Compression/Encapsulation – A Hybrid Bra of Two Shapes
- Ideal for high-impact events. Because he will hold each breast separately
- Suitable for women with large breasts as it is comfortable to wear without discomfort
- Bras like this usually have adjustable straps.
- For more articles visit this website.