Flowers are an unmistakable symbol of any holiday. This also applies to marriage day: choosing floral accompaniments is an important part of preparing for the ceremony, and the more thoughtful this preparation, the more beautiful and bright the celebration.
Reasons for bulk purchases
There are many reasons to order wholesale flowers. But more often, blossom plants are bought for the marriage ceremony. Blossom plants are used to decorate the hall when organizing an outdoor ceremony, and to make a bride’s bouquet and create a marriage arch.
The purchase of farm-fresh wholesale flowers online is a balanced and profitable decision. The main advantage of such a decision is significant savings on the cost of the cut itself. Plus, the buyer receives a really high-quality, fresh, and presentable product that will impress any connoisseur of herbs.
FiftyFlowers is an online source where customers can buy flowers in bulk and get several benefits:
- Wide range of products.
- Exceptionally high-quality products.
- Individual discount systems.
- Fast delivery of a blossom batch to the specified location.
The shop FiftyFlowers is a place where you can find everything for a holiday and cozy little things for the home. The assortment of cut flower wholesale here is fabulously rich. Roses, orchids, lilies, alstroemerias, peonies, tulips, and irises in the experienced hands of the store’s florists turn into unique author’s ensembles.
In the industry, FiftyFlowers is a well-known and reputable brand. In that time, the company has given bulk flowers for a great number of festivities and special occasions.
When you need to buy fresh bloom plants in a quantity that will preserve their freshness and vibrancy, go straight to the source and make your purchase from one of our farms.
Popular wedding flowers
The type of plants for the marriage ceremony depends on the wishes of the newlyweds, the budget laid down for the preparation of the holiday, and the style in which the wedding is held. But most often, florists work with several types of plants:
- Roses. A timeless classic for any occasion. Hybrid tea varieties and spray rose sprigs are used to beautify weddings.
- Callas. Noble funnel-shaped flowers are considered a symbol of magnificent beauty, prosperity, and abundance. It is these plants that adorn most weddings in a classic style.
- Orchids. An aristocratic tropical plant is often used as a bride’s accessory: they decorate a bracelet on a young woman’s hand or hairpins in her hair.
- Eustoma. Delicate Japanese roses represent youth and beauty, and they naturally fit into the romantic style. Be careful with eustoma decor in the cold season: these herbs do not like low temperatures.
- Anemones. Stylish and sophisticated, these flowers are well suited to almost any type of wedding due to their subtlety and variability in color.
- Hydrangeas. Lush inflorescences of pastel shades serve as a self-sufficient and rich decoration of wedding tables, photo zones, and flower arches.
The direct choice of colors depends on the purpose for which they are going to be used. So, for the presidium, the brightest and most expressive flowers, tinted with neutral background ones, are usually selected. When decorating guest tables, plants with medium-sized buds are preferred. Chairs, dishes, and other items are also adorned with extremely small inflorescences or buds.
Fresh blossom plants for any special event that are fresh cut and carefully packed include focal, filler, line, and greenery plants you can easily order online. Over 2,000 different types of high-quality plants, eucalyptus, and other greenery are available at wholesale prices on our All Flowers page. All bulk flowers come with free shipping.