Last year, the Korean drama “Squid Game” , “kof mugen starlight glimmer vs robo-mukai“which caused a social phenomenon around the world, has officially decided to produce season 2, and Netflix has released a teaser notice on Twitter .
The teaser trailer released on June 13th (US time) showed only the eerie eyes and voice of the killer robot “Yonhi doll” who left a strong impression in the previous work. The phrase “Red light… GREENLIGHT!”, which was tweeted at the same time, means “Daruma-san fell” in Japanese. It is the name of the death game that appeared in the first episode of Season 1.”kof mugen starlight glimmer vs robo-mukai”
Hwang Dong-hyuk, who is the director and screenwriter of this work, revealed a hint about the sequel, saying, “Mankind will be challenged again through the death game” in an interview with “Vanity Fair”. In Season 2, he said, “I want to ask the question: Can humans really build trust?”
Netflix CEO Ted Sarandos said in January that the Squid Game story was just beginning. Here’s what we know about Season 2 so far.
Except for the main character Song Ki-hoon played by Lee Jung-jae and the mysterious frontman played by Lee Byung-hun , “kof mugen starlight glimmer vs robo-mukai”most of the main characters died and season 1 had a tragic ending. Director Donghyuk, who attended the event “Contenders Television” hosted by US “Deadline” held in April this year, said, “Kihoon, as well as the frontman, will return.” revealed to do so.”kof mugen starlight glimmer vs robo-mukai”
Netflix announced earlier this year that Season 2 was in preparation for filming. Delivery is expected in 2023 or 2024.
In November last year, when “Squid Game” was becoming a social phenomenon all over the world, director Donghyuk said in an interview with “Reuters” that “the rough story has already been completed. Right now, we are in the brainstorming stage .” comment. He had already mentioned the possibility of a Series 2.
from season 1 to 2
Season 1 of “Squid Game” is a story in which characters who are covered in debt challenge a death game where they will die instantly if they lose a prize of 45.6 billion won (about 4.75 billion yen). The final episode ended with an impressive scene in which the main character, Kihoon, was tormented by guilt for the people who died in the game, and made a new decision in his heart. In the following season 2, “kof mugen starlight glimmer vs robo-mukai”new developments are expected, such as unsolved mysteries being solved and the death game that should have ended once again starts again.
From: BRITISH GQ Adapted by Etsuko Yoshikawa
READ MORE CULTURE STORIES
- Buy the latest issue of GQ Japan
- Brad Pitt ‘s bizarre dream
- 2023 Academy Awards Most Attention! Interview with Daniels, director of “kof mugen starlight glimmer vs robo-mukai” ” Everything Everywhere All at Once “!
- 2023 Academy Awards nominees announced! Check out the nominees for the awards ceremony in March
- Diego Calva ‘s Very Big Debut ─ Diego Calva finally makes his Hollywood debut
- Director Park Chan-wook talks about ” decision to break up ” ── adult romance mystery drawn without radical depiction
- Harrison Ford rejuvenated in ‘ Indiana Jones and the Dial of Fate ‘ trailer
- Selected for the lead role in the movie “Elvis”! ──The hottest actor right now, Austin Butler
- A strong contender for the Academy Award for Best Picture and Best Director! Steven Spielberg ‘s autobiographical ‘ Fablemans ‘ review
- “kof mugen starlight glimmer vs robo-mukai”