Do you have no idea how to fry an egg? Follow these simple steps and recipe to make the ultimate greatest fried egg, complete with crispy, golden borders and a flawlessly runny yolk for sunny side up or a medium-hard yolk for over easy, as described in the book.
- One Big egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- Non-stick frying pan
How To Make Fried Egg (Method)
- When you have a small frying pan, put 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil in it and put it on medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, use a knife to break the egg’s shell. Then, drop the egg into the hot fat. It should cook for about a minute, or until the white is set.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop the extra hot oil or fat over the top of your egg until the yolk is done to your liking. Tilt the pan a little.
- Slide a spatula under the cooked egg and flip it over to cook the yolk for one minute.
- Once the egg is done cooking, use a spatula to remove it from the pan and place it on a piece of kitchen paper to drain the fat. A slice of buttered toast or a few strips of grilled bacon and tomatoes go well with this dish.
- The same steps for making sunny-side-up eggs apply here. Make sure the pan is hot enough to keep the egg whites from spreading, but not so hot that the oil starts to spit.
- The pan needs to be hot before you start cooking the eggs. Crack them in and cook them for three minutes. After three minutes, gently flip the egg over with a spatula. Cook for another 30 seconds with the yolk side down before taking it off the heat.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve.
- The salt will help the egg not stick to the pan when it is being fried. Before you put the egg in the pan, sprinkle a small amount of salt on the hot butter or oil.
Read more Interesting topics visit Now: Writingtrend.com