For example, the two-level anti slip and anti deviation detection systems are set to ensure the normal operation of coal conveying and belt.
Slip detection device
1. Function of slip detection device:
It is used to detect the slip of the conveyor belt between the transmission rollers during the start-up or operation of the belt conveyor, so as to prevent accidents caused by slip.
2. Structure of slip detection device
The utility model is composed of a sensing head and a control box. The sensing head is composed of an infrared photoelectric switch, a shading plate, a contact wheel, a main control and other transmission mechanisms.
3. Working principle
The sensor head of the device is installed between the upper and lower branches of the conveyor belt of the belt conveyor. The contact wheel is pressed and contacted with the non working surface of the upper branch of the conveyor belt. The contact wheel is driven to rotate through the friction between the conveyor belt and the contact wheel. At the same time, the contact wheel drives the shading plate in its cavity to rotate synchronously. A certain number of grooves are opened on the shading plate.
Every time the shading plate rotates a groove, it sends a pulse signal, This pulse signal is sent to the control box through the cable. After data processing, it is compared with the originally set coding data. If the belt conveyor runs at normal speed, the two data are consistent and send out the signal of normal operation. When the pulse signal is greater than or less than the set code, the alarm signals of belt conveyor overspeed or slip will be sent respectively.
Longitudinal tear protection device
1. Function of longitudinal tear protection device:
It is used for the alarm and emergency stop when the conveyor belt is pierced due to foreign matters (metal or other hard objects) mixed in the transportation materials during the operation of the belt conveyor, resulting in the longitudinal tearing accident of the conveyor belt.
2. Structure of longitudinal tear protection device:
It consists of sensor and control box. There are two types of sensors: type B and type A,
A-type strip, installed at the material outlet of the coal chute; Type B is grooved and installed at the grooved mixing place.
3. Working principle of longitudinal tearing device:
The device is installed at the tail of the belt conveyor, generally on the long or key belt conveyor, which can be set according to the specific situation and needs. The longitudinal tear protection device of a belt conveyor is connected to the control box after a type a sensor and 4-6 type B sensors are connected in parallel. The sensor is composed of two elastic conductive contacts sealed in a rubber shell and separated from each other. When the sensor is under pressure, the two contacts are connected and send this signal to the control box.
The control box immediately processes this signal to eliminate the interference signal, such as the instantaneous collision signal less than 1s, and sends the fault signal that may cause the longitudinal tear of the conveyor belt to the control center of the transportation system, so as to make the conveyor stop immediately, so as to realize the effect of automatic protection. After the accident is handled, the accident box can be reset manually.
Deviation detection device
1. The deviation detection device (or) deviation switch is used to detect the deviation of the belt conveyor during operation, send a signal or start protection, which itself can not play the role of deviation correction.
2. The main technical indicators are: contact capacity: 380v10%, 3a, number of contacts: 2 normally open and 2 normally closed respectively, action angle of vertical wheel: Level 1 12, at this time, the level 1 switch acts, outputs the level 1 open and level 1 close switch signals, and sends out alarm signals; Level II 30: at this time, the level II switch acts and outputs two groups of switch signals: one opening and one closing. The belt conveyor shall stop automatically. When the fault is eliminated, the switch vertical roller can reset automatically and return to the original state.
1. Function of travel switch: it plays the role of terminal protection on the mobile equipment supporting the belt conveyor or stroke positioning.
2. Structure of travel switch: rocker arm, normally open, normally closed contact, metal shell. 3. Classification of travel switches: mechanical and electronic inductive.
4. Working principle of mechanical travel switch:
When the mobile equipment runs to the limit position during operation, the ruler installed on the mobile equipment collides
The rocker arm of the travel switch, when the rocker arm rotates over a certain angle, the contact is disconnected to send an alarm signal or drive the relay or protector. (travel switch, also known as limit switch, can be installed on relatively stationary objects such as fixed frame, door frame, etc., referred to as still life, or moving objects such as driving car, door, etc., referred to as animal. When the animal approaches the still life, the connecting rod of the switch drives the contact of the switch to cause the closed contact to open or the open contact to close. The action of the circuit and mechanism is controlled by the change of the opening and closing state of the switch contact.)
5. Electronic inductive travel switch: electronic inductive travel switch is a new type of non-contact metal induction electronic switching device has the characteristics of small volume, installation, no cremation, no noise, shockproof, moisture-proof, fast action, long service life and so on.
Electronic inductive switches can directly drive all kinds of relays, contactors and signal lamps, and can be directly connected with all kinds of computer interfaces. Instead of mechanical travel switches, they are widely used in modern industrial control systems and automatic control systems.The electronic inductive travel switch is an AC and DC two-wire switch. It is a two-wire switch without power supply and stepless. It can work only by connecting it in series in the power supply and load circuit. The output form is divided into two-wire normally open or two-wire normally closed. The operating voltage can be 10-30V or AC 220V.
If you have any questions, contact us
For more valuable information visit this website