Get Stronger Bones with Scientifically Prepared TrueBasics Calcium Tablets
Calcium is one of the most essential minerals for the human body. It is necessary to maintain the structural integrity of the skeletal system as most of the calcium in the body is stored in our bones and teeth. In case of a deficiency of calcium in the diet, the bones become brittle and weak, leading to various issues. To make sure that there are no nutritional gaps in your diet, it is a good idea to include a supplement like TrueBasics Calcium supplement.
The Role of Calcium in The Body
Calcium is vital for the maintenance of bone health. Most of the calcium that is consumed in the diet is absorbed and stored in the bones. This keeps them strong and hard, allowing better posture and mobility.
Additionally, studies show that consuming the daily recommended amount of calcium can also boost overall health by regulating blood pressure and blood sugar levels. The nervous system also makes use of calcium to transmit messages from one neuron to another.
Needless to say, calcium is vital for the human body. The most common sources of this mineral are dairy products, green leafy vegetables, bony fish, dried beans, and peas. It is also recommended that you consume supplements like calcium capsules to ensure that you get the necessary amount of calcium in your diet each day.
Why Choose TrueBasics Calcium Tablets
TrueBasics Calcium tablets are specially formulated to give you a better bone and joint health. It comes with several advanced features that make it a highly recommended supplement to boost your daily calcium intake:
- Contains Calcium Citrate Malate: The efficacy of a calcium supplement depends upon the form of calcium that is included in it. TrueBasics contains calcium citrate malate which is the most bioavailable form of calcium. It means that the body is able to absorb it easily. This form of calcium is also very safe to consume as it does not put you at the risk of developing kidney stones.
- Includes Vitamin D3: Even with a high intake of calcium, it is useless for the body if it is not assimilated by the body. In order to use the calcium that you consume, your body needs Vitamin D3. This supplement provides you with 100% RDA or recommended dietary allowance of Vitamin D3 which ensures that your body is able to make the most of the calcium that is consumed.
- Contains Vitamin K3-MK7: Vitamin K2.MK7 helps in the binding of calcium to the bones. This improves the mineralization of the bones, making them stronger and also protecting them from any degeneration.
- Benefits of herbal extracts: This supplement contains herbal extracts like acticissus, moringa, and alfalfa. Acticissus is rich in vitamin A and C. It is also widely used to help fractures heal faster as it improves the mineralization of the bones. Alfalfa is a rich source of nutrients like minerals, proteins, and vitamins. Moringa olifera contains several micronutrients and is also a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidizing ingredient.
- Source of other vital minerals: TrueBasics calcium tablets contain other micronutrients like zinc, magnesium, boron, copper, selenium, and manganese. These minerals act as co-factors for vital enzymes, improve bone health, prevent degenerative diseases, improve cell regeneration and maintain better health overall.
Who Should Use This Supplement
It is a good idea for everyone to consume TrueBasics Calcium Tablets to maintain their daily recommended intake of calcium. However, there are some segments of the population that can truly benefit from these supplements:
- Individuals who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet: Some of the best natural sources of calcium are dairy products, fish, and meat. You need to consume a higher quantity of purely plant-based sources in order to reach your daily recommended intake of calcium. Therefore, to prevent any deficiency-related issues, it is recommended that you consume these supplements.
- Menopausal women: Due to the drastic changes in hormones in the body towards menopause, most women experience a reduction in bone density. This can be prevented by consuming a supplement like TrueBasics Calcium Capsule as it helps provide a good source of calcium, ensures quick absorption, and improves mineralization of the bones.
- Individuals who work out regularly: The nutrients in this supplement maintain joint health by keeping the cartilage healthy. They also help in repairing any wear and tear to the skeletal system caused by strenuous training.
How to Consume
For best results, consume one capsule each day after every meal. The advantage of calcium citric malate is that it can be consumed with or with a meal, although the former is recommended.